Image

Image

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dinner at Mizi Bistro

We had a dinner at Mizi Bistro on Saturday. It's actually a gathering for mommy & friends.
This dinner has been planned for quite some times as it's not easy to fix a date that suit everyone.
Finally the date fixed and we have total 13 persons (12 adults + 1 child).
Thanks to Or-Or uncle as he helped to make reservation. Mommy said he tried very hard to get the contact of Mizi Bistro.


Mizi serves very nice Mushroom Soup, I just like it!




Why always got "V" at my back? 沒眼看,must be from Or-Or Uncle...




A special dish for Uncle Koay, I think he likes vegetable very much.


Why Uncle's "V" different from me?





2 comments:

Shaun said...

Haven't had the chance to try this place yet. How's the food? The ambience and the crowd looks good.

Xiao Thung said...

The mushroom soup is good, should try. I think steak is good also, but I never try...hehe...