Image

Image

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lobster Galore at G Cafe

Last Tuesday mommy brought us to Gurney for dinner. Yen Yen 姨姨 & Ah Mah also came along.
At first we planned to go to Chili's but we found out Tuesday is a lobster buffet in G Cafe. Without think twice, we ahead to G Cafe for our Lobster buffet!
We enjoyed 15% discount by using Citibank credit card.


G Hotel












Mommy, I'm ready! ...........................Lobster soup but Ah Mah said too salty.





Yummy! I've my favorite heh piah again.








Grilled Lobster, creamy Lobster with crepes & sauted Lobster with peanut sauce.




1st time try yam ice cream....Why the ice-cream taste different?





Olympic mascot, Yen Yen 姨姨 said they are "贝贝,晶晶,欢欢,迎迎,妮妮"
They all made by icing sugar, flour....etc.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Looks like yummy. Haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I've heard mix reactions.

Xiao Thung said...

Actually I prefer Friday's seafood buffet. More variety.