Image

Image

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bugslock

Mommy used to buy me mosquito repellent which is being used when we go to those "high risk" places. Previous mosquito repellent is a round pad (as below photo) and used double sided tape to stick on. It normally won't last long and easy to drop especially when mommy stick on my clothes. Sometimes by the time we went home, the mosquito pad has gone, don't know when/where it dropped.






This is the new product that mommy bought for me -- Bugslock.
It's a non-toxic band type of mosquito repellent. It can easily wear on wrist or ankle, or even hanging at my stroller. For more info, you may visit to the bugslock website.

I'm wearing on my ankle.

2 comments:

风行 *//Francine//* said...

wow, this is interesting. is it effective to keep the bugs away ?

Xiao Thung said...

Yesterday was the 1st try on this product and Thung just wore for a while. Don't know the effectiveness yet but the aroma is quite strong, I believe it will keep those bugs away.