Image

Image

Monday, March 16, 2009

Nursery Update


It's school holiday!
This is the 1st school break I have after I started my nursery.


Here are some update of my 2 and a half month nursery progress.
I can recognize A to Z (both small & capital letters) & 1 ~10 before I went to nursery, but I'm not able to write any of them.
Now, I learn how to read & write, coloring as well.

Everyday I'll bring back 2~4 books that teacher taught at school for parent to review and by end of every month, teacher will let students bring back all the books and parents is required to sign on the latest page that teacher taught of each book. That's how parent keep track on their kid's progress & development.

Part of my school work:
Number...........................................alphabet

Moral

My writing practice at home which mommy prepared for me.
A week ago, I still need mommy to guide me to write "5".
This week, I'm able to write by my own but still learning for number "8".

Still need guide for "G", "e", "f" & "g".

2 comments:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Wow, so fast! I remember my daughter only started to write for 4 yrs old class.

风行 *//Francine//* said...

wow, good job !! she's a fast learner.