Image

Image

Monday, June 1, 2009

Semester 1 Progress Review

It's mid-year school holiday and I've completed Semester 1 in my nursery.
School organized a progress review session with parents and mommy & papa were asked to go to school on Saturday to meet my form teacher.

On Friday, teacher gave me a goodie bag with some snack.
I told mommy teacher said "clever" but mommy said the goodie bag is for every children.



My progress record card:

See how many "star" I got. "Star" is for very good. But also see the comment from my form teacher :p

The comment is expected as teacher always complaint to mommy that I'm very talkative.
Teacher said she changed my place for few times but I still able to mix around with new friends and start to talk again. Mommy has no idea why I like to talk so much but she did remind me that do not talk when teacher is teaching, I must pay attention. Ah Mah also said only can talk during breakfast time.


School also gave each of the student a photograph as below:




Manage to talk a photo while go to school on Saturday for the progress review.



No comments: