Image

Image

Monday, September 27, 2010

Papa's Birthday

Papa's birthday falls on 4-sept.
I told papa September I will go to Hong Kong and won't able to bake cookies for him (actually mommy bakes). Therefore, I promised papa we will celebrate his birthday in Hong Kong.

The night before departure, I still remember and told mommy I want to draw something for papa on his birthday, just like Ah Mah's birthday. I requested mommy to bring along my small notebook and pen.

However, we were too busy & enjoyed the Disneyland till we forgot about the birthday.
On 5-Sep, papa told us the day before was his birthday after he checked his email as there were friend's wishes in the mail. Then only we remember his birthday.

5th Sept we moved out to Hong Kong island.
I drew papa a 'birthday card' after we checked in hotel.
We were planned to find a cake for papa but we didn't come across any cake house on that night.
I told mommy:"never mind la...we brought Papa to Hong Kong already mah"

No comments: