Image

Image

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sept'10 Holiday: Day2 Disneyland

Day 2: Disneyland
We spent the whole day in Disneyland on Day2.
Today is much better as no more raining. Sunny day and it's really hot.
I still insist to wear the princess dress as I didn't meet up with any of the Princess yet.

We were actually half way queue up for the Dumbo ride. Mommy heard someone mentioned the princess is coming out. Therefore, we quit the line and go to line up for princess photography.
Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Belle....Finally, I met with them!

After meeting the princess & Dumbo ride, I told mommy it's hot and I changed back to my normal clothing.
After that, we continue to explore the Fantasyland & Tomorrowland.

We met Mickey & Minnie again today.


It's A Small World, this is a colorful & attractive small world.
弟弟 & I like it so much.



After Tomorrowland, it's almost time for Mickey's Waterworks Parade, 3:30pm.
Not to get wet, we stayed in Dry Zone.

After the parade, we back to hotel for a rest as we came out since early morning.
However, I didn't take my nap. I take this opportunity to go for swimming.


So, what 弟弟 done in the Disneyland?
He just had a Carousel ride with papa. Most of the time, he likes to lie on mommy's shoulder and especially when he wants to sleep.
He was very curious on the remote control car. That car made him run around with happy smiles.


We back to the park in the evening for the fireworks.
This is really a spectacular fireworks performance above the Sleeping Beauty Castle.


With the end of the fireworks, our Disneyland trip ended too.
Tomorrow, we will be moved to Hong Kong island.


Anything that we missed? Oh yes!
We didn't explore the Adventureland at all.
We didn't watch any show/performance such as Mickey's Philharmagic & The Golden Mickeys.
We not able to make it for Autopia (the electric car) due to long queue.
We also didn't visit the UFO zone in Tomorrowland.
For Tomorrowland we missed quite a lot as we only have 1 ride which is Orbitron.
I think there still a lots of activities awaiting us, but we couldn't make it this time.
Therefore, we must come back again near future :o