Image

Image

Friday, September 10, 2010

School Holiday Sept‘10

It's Sept school break and my long awaiting holiday trip began!!
I was so excited and I've been waiting for so long for this trip.

This is our family trip together with Ah Mah & 舅舅.
This is my longest trip ever, previously most of the trip were 3D / 4D.
This time we have a 7D6N holiday.

This is 弟弟 1st oversea trip and he is 16months old.
弟弟 broke my record as my 1st oversea trip happened when I was 17months old (Singapore Trip).

The most important is the destination we were heading to is my dreamland.
Or I should said, it's most of the children's dreamland.
Where we go? It's Hong Kong Disneyland!

Our trip is Hong Kong Free & Easy.
Mommy booked the air ticket & hotel from Cathay Pacific.

Our itinerary:
3~5 Sept Hong Kong Disneyland
5 ~9 Sept Hong Kong Island & Peninsula


For Hong Kong, popular attractions that mommy planned to visit are:
1) The Peak, Tram Ride
2) Madame Tussauds
3) Golden Bauhinia Square
4) Ocean Park Hong Kong
5) Repulse Bay
6) Jumbo Kingdom
7) Ladies' Market
8) Clock Tower
9) Avenue of Stars
10) Symph0ny of Lights
11) Giant Buddha & Ngong Ping 360
12) Wong Tai Sin Temple
13) Causeway Bay
14) Tsim Sha Tsui
15) Star Ferry, Trams, Double Decker buses ride

Let's see how many we managed to make it.


Hong Kong Island

Stay tuned...will share our trip activities one by one.

No comments: