Image

Image

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ballet

[posted by mommy]

While I still wondering whether to send Thung for an art class, suddenly she request for Ballet.
My mom also told me not to load Thung with too many classes or activities. That's the reason I just wondering, thinking....and never action.

However, this time...Thung approached me.
On Saturday afternoon, she threw me a question:
Thung:"Mommy, can I learn ballet? Got class, like music? can? please..."
She likes to add 'please...' whenever she request something.
I never thought that she will request to learn ballet as I never introduce ballet to her.

She knew about ballet from Angelina Ballerina. Who's that? It's a cartoon series on a mouse that dance ballet.

She keeps on asking me about ballet through out the weekend:
"mommy, we are going to find the ballet school?"
"mommy, we are going to ask on the ballet class later?"
"mommy, you are going to call ,right?"
"mommy, did you call?"

I managed to get the contact from Xin Yi's mommy on Sunday afternoon but I didn't make a call. Monday evening, Thung asked again:"mommy, afternoon did you call the ballet school?"
Oops...mommy forgot, will call on the next day.

Looks like she is really interested in learning ballet. I am not sure is due to the ballet skirt or she really likes it. Let's see what happen after we get the trial lesson.



No comments: