Image

Image

Monday, October 25, 2010

Cake Making Class

I participated in a cake making class last Saturday. It was organized by UOB bank at Bishop Street. We need to pay RM5 for the entry fee. There are only 3 of us from our school.

Parents not allow to follow us during the class. Mommy stayed upstairs and she only can took photo from there.
The cake actually made of foam & clay. The jie jie helped me to put the clay on the foam to make like a cake surface.


After that we were ask to draw on the cake for decoration.


Finally this is the cake made by me, of course with more than 50% help from the teacher & jie jie.

Some of the cakes made by the children


After the making class, we were allowed to play with color.
See...my face got sun and there is a bunny on my hand.


Oh...this cake is so nice, right? It's real cake prepared by bank for all of us.
I took 2 pieces as it's so delicious and I can eat the cloud.


Finally, the group photo.


Of course the main purpose of the bank is to encourage parents to open saving account for children and also saving plan. Mommy only open a saving account for me, she didn't sign up with the saving plan.
Now most of the bank offer FD interest rate for children account, not bad hor?

No comments: