Image

Image

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2nd Visit To Butterfly Farm (Jun'11)

This is my 2nd visit to Penang Butterfly Farm.
During my 1st visit to butterfly farm, I was scared of those butterflies.
We actually went there last Sunday, however it was closed for renovation till last Monday.
So, this weekend we went again for a visit. This is 弟弟 1st visit to Butterfly Farm as well.


This is new to us, Omi!


Took a photo before enter the farm


A map is provided to us, I tried to read and find those area. I think the butterfly swing behind me was just installed after the renovation.



Photo in the farm and also exhibition area


However, less butterfly after the renovation.




Another new area for photo taking


I am not scared of butterflies anymore. Though this is 弟弟 1st visit but he doesn't scare as well.
At first he looked at the floor for butterflies as he saw shadow on the floor. After we pointed to him, he knows where to find those butterflies.

At home, I told mommy this visit is FUN!



No comments: