Image

Image

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Art Class - Da Vinci

I joined the art class during my Full Day when Ah Mah not around.
After Ah Mah came back home, our life back to normal and I go back to half day school.
I cannot continue the art class as it is on Thursday afternoon.

But I like painting & drawing.
Mommy bought me a tumbler and I decorate it myself.
I drew a Minnie with mail box and my tumbler now become Pink Minnie Tumbler :)


Since I like drawing so much, mommy enrolled me to Da Vinci art program.
This art class was recommended by my school teacher.
The program I registered is for 12 classes, each class 2 hours.
Painting...


My 2nd drawing from the art class. The first painting is kept by teacher as she said want to compare before and after the program completed.



This is the 3rd painting. Not only draw & paint, we also do some art & craft.


No comments: