Image

Image

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mid Year Progress Review 2011

It's time to review my progress in school again.
We had our 1st semester assessment (Test) a week before school holiday started.
Same as last year, parents required to go to school to meet teachers for the review.

This year I'm in K2 which is 6 years old class and we need to prepare for Standard 1.
There are 6 subjects for test: Science, Moral, Malay, English, Chinese and Mathematics.

Science:


Chinese:


Moral:


Malay:


English:


Mathematics:

I told mommy I was dizzy when I counted those stars. I missed out 1 star and this caused me lost 3 marks for mathematics.


This is part of my report card. It is not only captured our academic result, it also record our behavior, attitude, social development, cleanliness and others in school. I got B- on "not selective" on food as I am a picky eater :(



1 comment:

VennyLim said...

incredible...discipline daughter