Image

Image

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Christmas


2011 Christmas is a different christmas to me so far.
Previous years, we will be having buffet dinner on Christmas Eve and this does not change for year 2011. But why I said this year is so special?

This year I am the caroller!
I joint our school event which we need to be carollers in hotels.
We went to 3 hotels on Christmas Eve which are: Gurney Hotel, Northam Hotel and E&O Hotel.
On Christmas Day, we only went to E&O hotel but there are 2 performance which at 5pm & 7pm.

Mommy purposely arranged the buffet dinner on Christmas Eve at E&O Hotel so that they can meet me there and also fetch me home from there.


Singing of carols



Do you see 弟弟 on the right corner?
We just sang in front of mommy's dinning table and 弟弟 wanted to join our carolling.


After the carolling, hotel did provide us some snacks, enjoying together with my friends.


We also got a souvenir after the carolling

Finally, took a photo with my best friend in front of Christmas tree.




No comments: