Image

Image

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Visit to dental again

Today I visit to dental again to pull out my central incisor on my upper teeth as it's going to fall out.
This is my 3rd tooth that pulled out so far.

To help me remember which tooth has been replaced to permanent teeth, below is my tooth charts that mommy help to make for me.
The pink cross mark is today pulled out tooth.
The blue cross marks was pulled out last year.

Mommy copied the above teeth picture from Tooth Charts for Adults and Children.
This website provides tooth charts for Primary & Permanent Teeth. It also helps us to name the teeth. Primary teeth development chart also available there as it tells us the the primary tooth emerges and when the tooth falls out. We found it a very informative website about tooth charts.



1 comment:

Harry Bronson said...

Ah, so those permanent teeth have begun to appear? Congratulations! It's kinda cool to see them start growing and pop out. One must now take extra care of those new teeth, since those permanent teeth have no replacements - that is, not counting dentures and dental implants.