Image

Image

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SG Dec'11 - Flyer


Singapore Flyer


We went to Singapore Flyer on our 2nd day evening in SG.
Weather was not good that evening, raining day. Not able to see sunset there.
弟弟 did not scare going high high as it moved very slow and you won't really feel it's moving.
In fact, I was a bit scared as I know the Flyer was moving at very high position as I can see from the view.

Down from the Flyer, it's time for dinner.
Just at the Ground Floor (if not mistaken) there is a hawker center named Singapore Food Trail. There are lots of hawker food and we had our dinner there.
I had my favorite Hokkien Char, a bit different from Penang style but still taste good for me.
Mommy had Satay Mee Hoon, sound special, right? Not bad, curry taste.
We did try the Fried Oyster as well, taste good.
Overall the food over there is good for us and we did enjoy the dinner.




No comments: