Image

Image

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My 6-year-old Birthday

It's my birthday and I turn 6 today.

This birthday is kind of special for me as there are so many first time.
First time I celebrate my birthday at Ah Mah's house. We didn't go to restaurant, we didn't celebrate at school, we have a very traditional birthday celebration at home. As papa is not around, we celebrate at Ah Mah's house. This is also first time papa didn't celebrate together on my birthday.

Mommy baked a birthday cake for me, decorated with my favorite: sweets and marshmallow.
This is my first homemade birthday cake from mommy.

Ah Mah helped to prepare the others like chicken, fried noodles, red eggs and jelly.
Mommy did fry some prawn tempura and fish finger as well.


弟弟 non-stop eating the sweets and marshmallow while we were taking photo.



Blowing the candle...


Cutting the cake...


And finally enjoying the cake...


1 comment:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Happy Birthday Thung! Your cake is so nice, just found out is mommy's beautiful creation :)