Image

Image

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Exhausted Mommy

It was mid-year school holiday and I was off from school for 2 weeks.
There is no vacation plan, no holiday trip for this time as 弟弟 is just 1 month old. But Ah Mah has her own plan for this 2 weeks -- kitchen renovation!! Ah Mah is going to extend her kitchen to the laundry area.

Ah Mah chose this holiday so that mommy can take care of 弟弟 & I as mommy still on maternity leave.

During the 2 weeks, if everything going smoothly I can be mommy's good helper : )
" I can help you..." this is what I used to tell mommy whenever I want to help her especially on housework.


Helping mommy to hang the clothes but only small piece like 弟弟mitten & booties.


Helping mommy look after 弟弟


Help to fold the clothes, small piece also like handkerchief.


Waiting for catering aunty to deliver the food (mommy was taking bath at that moment)



After those houseworks, I also played by my own.
Playing with my ais-cream set & pony ville.


Play with my LeapPad.


Too bored.....called Ah Mah (mommy wrote the number there and I can dial myself)


But...everything turned upside down if I'm out of temper & 弟弟is crying also. I think this will be the most depress moment to mommy as she needs to settle both of us.




After 2 weeks, the renovation work has completed and I'm back to Ah Mah's house.
Old kitchen & laundry area

New kitchen....still waiting for the cabinet.


And...last time mommy's bedroom has turned into my toy's room. I just like the apple green color!

After 2 weeks taking care of both of us, mommy said her weight reduced by 4kg. I think is not an easy job especially during day time as only mommy alone. Night time is much better at least got Papa's helps.

2 comments:

姐姐,哥哥 and 弟弟 said...

Haha, the lau kai photos are priceless!

Boon Yu said...

Wah... so many toys in the toy room. Ah ma can open a nursery...