Image

Image

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mosquitoes or Ants?

I was back to school on Monday after the 2 weeks holiday.

When I reached home on Monday afternoon, mommy said there are some red spots on my leg which we all thought it was mosquitoes bite.
However, the red spots didn't get well although Ah Mah helped me to put some cream on it.
It started to swell & spread to bigger spot at night. I also felt irritated on that area and I start to scratch it.

On Tuesday morning, it became even worst, there are blister on the red spot area. It still swelling. Mommy brought me to see doctor in the afternoon and doctor said it might not caused by mosquitoes, may be is ant. Doctor prescribed an antibiotic & a prevent itch medicine for me, he also gave me cream to apply.



5 spots on my leg and another 3 spots on my hip.
How come mosquitoes can bite till so many spots? May be the doctor is right, is ants or other insects?


Blister on the red spot area.

No comments: