Image

Image

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jing Hang's First Shopping Trip

I had my very first shopping trip two weeks ago.

We went to two different malls on Saturday & Sunday respectively.
Basically we just went there for lunch & bought some groceries.
We can't have long shopping hour especially if I'm awake.


Saturday -- Gurney Plaza.
I was slept in the stroller when mommy, papa & 姐姐were having lunch.
I think they have a peaceful lunch.


姐姐in the restaurant


Still sleeping...picture with 姐姐after lunch.




Sunday -- Queensbay Mall
We went for lunch also and after that 姐姐went for hair cut (This time mommy didn't cut for 姐姐 because 姐姐said she want to have boy-cut hair style, end up....). We went to the salon that mommy used to go on Saturday afternoon but it's too many people and we need to queue. Mommy said we cannot wait as I'm around so 姐姐 didn't cut her hair on Saturday.
Mommy suggested that 姐姐cut her hair in Queensbay Mall since we were there so that we no need to go to town again. Therefore, we went to the salon in the mall and just pick the one that no need to queue.



姐姐in the restaurant.




姐姐cutting her hair.................after hair cut



姐姐sit on the stroller and didn't want to share with me. Mommy was regret that we didn't bring the stroller that can take both of us.

No comments: