Image

Image

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My First Performance


My music school had an event called "The wonderful musical evening with Jammin Sensation" at Gurney Plaza on 5-Jul in collabration with popular 85th anniversary. Teachers and students are participated in this event and my Kinder Beat 2 class has a performance as well.

Teaher helped us to choose 2 songs for the show: Jungle Band & Take It High.

In the Jungle Band, there are 3 instruments that we can play with: cymbals, bass drum & triangle.
I've chosen cymbals as my instument.

As it is for Jungle Band, we'll make up like an animal.

Teacher is drawing the nose & whiskers for me, the ears are on the cap.


Photo with the classmates before the show start.



Hi Everybody: This is a very last minute arrangement. We joined with Kinder Beat 1 students and sing together.



Jungle Band-- I'm playing cymbals.





Take It High: We play with the colorful rope.

Teacher said must bow after the performance.



Jungle Band:


Take It High:

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Clever girl!!! *clap clap clap*