Image

Image

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What to do next?

[Posted by mommy]
I received my boss's phone call on Monday afternoon (He station in Singapore)

Boss :"I have a news to you but I think it's a bad one."
Me :"em...."
Boss:"I would like to inform you that you are affected by the
.........restructuring management program.
.........You have been selected not because of your performance,
.........this is company direction, our department...."

I don't really listen to what he said as after his first sentence, I started to open all my drawers & cabinets and see whether I got any personel belongings there. Yes, I start to house keeping my stuff.

Luckily during my maternity leave, I've told that our department still one more to go and I suspected is me. So, I'm not surprise when I got the news.

My official last day is end of July but my last working day will be 23-Jul as I don't want to stay till the last day. What's the purpose, right?

So after 23-Jul, I'm a full time housewife for the time being till I find a new job.
I'm allow to earn low salary but I'm not allow to have zero income.
Therefore, I still need to find an income.

What to do next?
Should I continue to work in a factory?
Should I change my field?
Should I take a rest after 10 years of working?
Should I start a small business?
Should I......

So many questions come to my mind...I think I need some times to figure out the answer.



1 comment:

风行 *//Francine//* said...

i'm sorry to see you're worried. let's meet this weekend, ok ?

sending u an email in facebook with contact infor.