Image

Image

Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Breakfast

Last Saturday, mommy prepared the breakfast using the new tool -- bread cutter that she bought few months ago.

Bread cutter -- Rabbit, flower & bear




I have rabbit & flower for bread+cheese, little crab sausage & egg as my breakfast.
Mommy knows that I won't take sausage, that's why she made it as little crab.
If compare to previous breakfast that mommy prepared, this one is more attrative & presentable : )


This is pap's breakfast. Mommy also have the same.

Enjoying the breakfast


Done...as expected I didn't touch the sausage at all. I finished all the eggs but there still 2 flowers left :p
Initially I only took 1 rabbit bread, but mommy threaten me that if I don't take the bread, 舅舅will not buy me the computer. So, I took another piece of rabbit bread.


No comments: